Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sentimental Sunday - The Colemans

This week marks the back-to-back anniversaries of the deaths of several members of my Coleman relatives. Reba and Minnie were my maternal grandfather's cousins. Their mothers were sisters: Mary Frances Jollett Davis and Emma Jollett Coleman.

12th – Reba Coleman Morris

Reba Hildred Coleman Morris
(29 July 1896 - 12 Jan 1994)

13th – Reba’s older sister Minnie Coleman Maiden

Minnie Virginia Coleman Maiden
(31 May 1888 - 13 Jan 1981)

14th – Reba’s baby boy Maxon Morris

Maxon Coleman Morris
29 Nov 1914 - 14 Jan 1915)

Wendy

© 2021, Wendy Mathias. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. They were some interesting ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if there was an unfinished comment that just disappeared. I said "Good for you, to honor your ancestors in this way.
    I am trying to do the same, in looking at information on the siblings of many of my early American ancestors. Those in New England have the most info available...and when families had 12 or more children, it takes a lot of time! But then I think, their descendants would probably be as interested in them as I am in their siblings!

    ReplyDelete