Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Davis Babies

Wordless Wednesday is a daily prompt at Geneabloggers that asks family historians to create a post in which the main focus is a photograph or image.

Unidentified Baby in album of Mary Frances Jollett Davis  https://jollettetc.blogspot.com

Unidentified Baby in album of Mary Frances Jollett Davis  https://jollettetc.blogspot.com





















These photos of babies are in the album belonging to Mary Frances Jollett Davis. Possibly they are her sons Millard and Orvin. But I also wonder if one could be Elsworth O., the baby who died in 1893.

Wendy
© 2016, Wendy Mathias.  All rights reserved.

5 comments:

  1. Regardless who they might be, beautiful babies!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So frustrating when you can't identify the people in a photo! But they are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are able to identify them. And I hope one of them is Elsworth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sympathize with your photo identification woes. The scrapbooks that inspired my own blog have scores of beautiful images, but many have no identifying information. Sometimes I am able to match unnamed faces with identified photos on other pages, but not always. I may start posting them in groups on a page titled "Wanted: Identities" or some such.

    ReplyDelete