Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sentimental Sunday


 

A busy week of people coming and going!

13 June 1903 – birth of Arthur “Woody” Woodring, husband of my grandaunt Velma Davis


14 June 1985 – death of Raymond Clift, son of Sallie Jollett Clift, my great-grandmother’s sister


15 June 1893 – birth of Eliza Jane Knight, daughter of James Mitchell Knight and Leanna Jollett Knight, sister of my great-grandmother

 

16 June 1948 – death of Clifton Holland, husband of my grandaunt Mae Killeen Holland

Mae, Cliff, Helen (Mae's sister)

16 June 1883 – death of my 2X great-grandmother Lucy Shiflett Jollett

16 June 1936 – death of Johanna Sheehan Hederman, sister of my great-grandmother Mary Theresa Sheehan Killeen Walsh

Possibly Johanna
and children Catherine and John

19 June 1936 – marriage of my grandaunt Violetta Davis and Virgil “Dick” Ryan


Wendy

© 2021, Wendy Mathias. All rights reserved.

3 comments: