Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sentimental Sunday

 

This week marks several important events:

30 May 1865 – My great-grandmother’s sister Laura Jollett Sullivan was born in Greene County, Virginia.

31 May 1978 – My grandmother’s sister Margaret Killeen Sprott died in Norfolk, Virginia.


31 May 1888 – Minnie Coleman was born, daughter of my great-grandmother’s sister Emma Jollett Coleman.


 1 June 1845 – My 3X great-grandfather Leonard Davis Jr. died in Rockingham County, Virginia.

3 June 1930 – My 2X great-grandfather James Franklin Jollett died in Augusta County, Virginia.


5 June 1905 – Alda Clift was born, daughter of my great-grandmother’s sister Sallie Jollett Clift.


Wendy

© 2021, Wendy Mathias. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. I am amazed that you know all of these important dates for your family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sentimental Sunday posts are so sweet, and love learning the dates of the wonderful people in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of Margaret Sprott - those red roses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete