Sunday, May 2, 2021

Sentimental Sunday


This was a big week in the Jollett family

May 2, 1944 – My great-grandaunt Victoria Jollett Breeden passed away at the age of 66.

Victoria Breeden

May 3, 1934 – My great-granduncle Burton Lewis Jollett passed away at the age of 73.

Burton Lewis Jollett
photo courtesy Ben Marks


May 5, 2019 – My sweet aunt Cerretha Comer Davis passed away at the age of 89.

"Scoop" Comer Davis
at home of Violetta Davis Ryan
Maybe an Easter Sunday

May 7, 1895 – My great-grandaunt Edith Kite Davis was born.

Millard Davis
Edith Kite Davis

May 7, 1905 – My grandfather’s cousin Alda Beatrice Clift Suite was born.

Alda Clift

May 8, 1956 – My grandfather’s cousin Fleta Florence Jollett Sullivan died at the age of 71.


Wendy

© 2021, Wendy Mathias. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. You certainly have lost a lot of family members in the first week of May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Passed away at 66? I'm sure it didn't seem young back in those days but it seems like a baby today.

    ReplyDelete