Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: American Royals?

Wordless Wednesday is a daily prompt at Geneabloggers that asks family historians to create a post in which the main focus is a photograph or image.


From collection of Helen Killeen Parker about 1920



This photo from the album of my grandaunt Helen Killeen Parker is of people I don’t know.  But it’s a charming photo.  These fashionable couples look like they would fit right in at Downton Abbey.



© 2014, Wendy Mathias.  All rights reserved.

6 comments:

  1. I love this picture and think that it would make a great poster print. I'll bet people would buy it, too!

    Paula@SweetPea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo Wendy and indeed they could be on Downton. It is one of my favorite shows! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure do! You mean they aren't? Hehehehe. What a great photo indeed, they are all very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do have that look about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun photo! Oh, and we love Downton Abbey over here too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love seeing the clothes in these old photos - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete