Tuesday, November 23, 2021

52 Ancestors - THANKFUL: Blog Revisited

This week I am thankful to be traveling to spend the holidays with my daughter and her family. In lieu of a sappy post, I offer this photo which I have used many times before.

1964
My grandmother Lucille Davis, my uncle and aunt 
Orvin Jr and "Scoop," me, cousin Glenn 
I think my cousin Bobbie was hidden to my right

I looked back on my post from Thanksgiving week last year and realize it’s pretty darn good. I don’t think I can improve on it. Read it HERE if you want to read how I learned to cook.

Amy Johnson Crow continues to challenge genealogy bloggers and non-bloggers alike to think about our ancestors and share a story or photo about them. The challenge is “52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks.

Wendy

© 2021, Wendy Mathias. All rights reserved.

1 comment: