Monday, February 10, 2020

52 Ancestors - SAME NAME: Mary Mary Mary

I’m running out of time to meet this week’s challenge, so I present to you my longest continuous list of women named Mary:

My sister Mary Jollette (still kicking it)

My mother Mary Eleanor Davis Slade (1929-2005)


My grandmother Mary Lucille Rucker Davis (or maybe Lucille Mary) (1904-1990)

My great-grandmother Mary Susan Eppard Rucker (1875-1958)




Amy Johnson Crow continues to challenge genealogy bloggers and non-bloggers alike to think about our ancestors and share a story or photo about them. The challenge is “52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks.

Wendy
© 2020, Wendy Mathias. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Mary is a great name. I hope that one of your daughters will carry on the tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary is a very classy and classic name!! All of your Mary's are beautiful looking women!

    betty

    ReplyDelete